Is your USB to TTL cable not working with the current driver? FTDI had a buggy Chip that may affect Window 7 and 8 Operating systems.
Product: 16536 This product is the 3.3 Volt Version
Prices | Support | Upgraded your Operating System?
See also TTL-232R
Need a TTL-232R-3V3-WE? Just cut the connector off this one.
If for any reason there is no Voltage label on the cable, then the above pictures show you how to identify them. The plastic inside the connector housing will be black for 3.3 Volts, and white for 5 Volts.
The TTL-232R-3V3 is a USB to Serial (TTL level) converter cable which allows for a simple way to connect TTL interface devices to USB.
The TTL-232R-3V3 uses a FT232RQ device which is housed inside the USB 'A' connector, and is terminated at the end of a 1.8 meter cable with a 0.1" pitch header socket which provided access to transmit (Tx), receive (Rx), RTS#, CTS#, Vcc (5V), and GND.
The TTL-232R-3V3 is fully RoHS compliant and is supplied loose packed in an anti-static bag. It is FCC and CE approved.
NOTE Windows 7 and 8 Users:
If you simply plug in the FTDI device, you should find that the drivers will auto-install.
You will find the drivers for all other systems at: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm This includes Windows 8, and all other Windows Versions, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows CE. See the above URL address for full version information.
1) Do you need additional support on this product?
2) You can't find the information you need in the documentation?
3) You have upgraded your operating system, and the current software doesn't cover it?
4) You need the driver software?
5) You need a list of the Operating Systems this product will operate with? (Covers virtually everything).
6) Any questions not covered in the above list?
Then please click here.
Back To Top
This product is the 3.3 Volt Version