Olimex Links and Prices
Links: Olimex have upgraded their web site and many of the old graphics and document links no longer work. If you are missing links, navigate to the same product on the Olimex site, which is in a similar directory structure as ours, and you will find the correct links. We did try to advise Olimex of the coming problem years ago, and the easy fix, but we weren't able to convince them. By giving link names to specific file names (including versions), the problem will continue.
Prices: This Dontronics supplied Olimex manufactured board, is the same price (or less) than the Olimex Retail price.
Prices | Support
Runs DuinoMite Basic. Only had a 15 minute test. All 20 I/O lines working in digital mode. Tested to a Test-a-Mite tester.
Has Ethernet, however there are no drivers for Ethernet at the moment.
No shared pins apart from SPI bus, as this is done on a 100 pin PIC32MX795L microcontroller. UEXT and SD-card share the same SPI but have separate chip select pins so there should be no problems.
Don't order the MEGA box for this product, as the board is very different. To my knowledge there is no box available. I would assume if the boards reach good sales figures, and users want a box, then Olimex will make one available.
DuinoMite is a Maximite Compatible Basic computer, originally designed by Geoff Graham, with additional features and Arduino like layout. DuinoMite allow you to program in BASIC language and have VGA and Keyboard interface, so you can develop and write your code in Basic without need of any computer. You can store your code on the SD-CARD and to execute it on power up thorugh autoexec.bas main code.
- PIC32MX795L microcontroller
- 100 Mbit Ethernet
- PMP fast GPIO up to 80Mhz input/output
- 2MB on board FLASH DRIVE
- 64KB EEPROM memory
- micro SD card
- USB OTG which allow it to act both as Host and Device, so it can accept Android ADK, Printers, Cameras, Keyboards, Mouses, etc USB devices.
- VGA connector
- Composite Video connector
- CAN driver and connector - note: CAN driver works on 5V and will not working when board is powered by Li-ion battery. (CAN connection via a 3.5mm stereo jack).
- RS232 driver and connector
- two UEXT connectors allowing Olimex modules to be connected one inside the box one outside the box
- PS-2 keyboard
- Audio output connector
- Arduino like format i.e. can work with Arduino shields
1) Do you need additional support on this product?
2) You can't find the information you need in the documentation?
3) You wish to know what is included in the package?
4) The download links on this product page aren't working correctly?
5) Any questions not covered in the above list?
Then please click here.
Back To Top