Olinuxino Boards, Current Special. Limited Time Only. Free Shipping.
Order any Olimex Olinuxino Board from Dontronics and receive free shipping World Wide. Other items can be included in the package and be shipped free, however this free package must contain at least one iMX233 or A13 Olimex Olinuxino Board to be eligible for free shipping. Dontronics prices are also the same as all Olimex prices, so this represents a great saving on the final price. Please make sure you select free shipping on checkout.
Olimex Links and Prices
Links: Olimex have upgraded their web site and many of the old graphics and document links no longer work. If you are missing links, navigate to the same product on the Olimex site, which is in a similar directory structure as ours, and you will find the correct links. We did try to advise Olimex of the coming problem years ago, and the easy fix, but we weren't able to convince them. By giving link names to specific file names (including versions), the problem will continue.
Prices: This Dontronics supplied Olimex manufactured board, is the same price (or less) than the Olimex Retail price.
Prices | Support
SINGLE BOARD LINUX COMPUTER with i.MX233 ARM926J @454Mhz
OlinuXino-Maxi Linux PC.
Dontronics is an Australian company. We can't charge you any additional country taxes such as VAT and State Taxes.
Most countries don't add custom import charges to low value import packages such as this.
Postage is around $12USD for any size package, and around $6USD within Australia. If you order today, we will ship tomorrow (next business day).
Dontronics has been in business since 1964.
You may need to purchase two additional items in order to get your OlinuXino fully functional.
Olimex-OlinuXino-microSD-iMX233 The SD card size is 2GB microSD. Loading the files to the SD-card is straight forward process for Linux Users. This may be not so trivial for people coming from the Windows world, and that is why we offer this microSD card. The SD-card will just plug in, and prove that the board boots correctly.
Olimex-USB-SERIAL-CABLE This cable uses the Prolific PL2303 USB serial chip and may be required to interface your PC to the iMX233-OLinuXino-Maxi for console work.
- iMX233 ARM926J processor at 454Mhz
- 64 MB RAM
- SD-card connector for booting the Linux image
- TV PAL/NTSC video output
- 2 USB High Speed Hosts
- Ethernet 100 Mbit
- Stereo Audio Input
- Stereo Headphones Audio Output
- two Buttons
- UEXT connector for connection of different peripherial modules
- 40 pin GPIO for connection of other hardware
- Board is in shape for fit inside Pactec JM42 plastic box
- Power supply input 6-16VDC
- PCB dimensions: 3.70'' x 2.15'' (94.0mm x 54.6mm)
- Nominal dimensions: 3.70'' x 2.65'' (94.0mm x 67.3mm)
1) Do you need additional support on this product?
2) You can't find the information you need in the documentation?
3) You wish to know what is included in the package?
4) The download links on this product page aren't working correctly?
5) Any questions not covered in the above list?
Then please click here.
Back To Top